INTERNSHIP – 3D Vehicle ARTIST
A team of all trades.
Although Team6 has been in the gaming industry for over 18 years, we still consider ourselves being a young and dynamic company. Developing games for all kinds of platforms, from top 10-mobile games to a great diversity of games for all the latest consoles keeps us creative and always aiming for the skies.
We are looking for a talented and ambitious student who has a passion for automotive design! As a 3D Vehicle Artist intern you will help create the vehicles and all car related assets for our games from start to finish. You’ll get the chance to develop your skills by working alongside our art team. Are you pro-active, passionate about making games and do you want to become a full-fledged 3D Artist? Then we’re looking for you!
- You’re currently enrolled in a relevant game development education
- You have a representable portfolio showing your best work (preferably with workflow breakdowns)
- Experience with any major 3D software, preferably Blender
- Experience with Photoshop and/or Substance Painter, including texturing
- Able to efficiently construct 3D (vehicle) models at various levels of detail
- Experience with hard surface modeling
- Solid understanding of shapes, forms and structures for vehicle modeling
- Able to take art direction, to manage priorities and meet schedule commitments
- Open for feedback and able to process this feedback
- A self-driven attitude to continue learning and improving your skillset
- Strong English communication skills in both verbal and written capacity
- You’re portfolio shows that you’re able to create 3D vehicle art work
- Understanding of game engines pipelines, preferably UE4
- Understanding of shading and materials in UE4 or Unity3D
- Passionate about the newest techniques when it comes to 3D Art
- Experience with working in an Agile framework using tools like Trello, Jira, Hansoft etc.
TEAM6 AS A COMPANY:
Our name resembles our core beliefs, the best games are not made by individuals but by teams that have passion for games. Learning and inspiring each other is what we excel at. We put a lot of time in building a culture where our Team6-ers can thrive and enjoy a great atmosphere to, not only work in, but share their passion for creating games with their fellow Team6 members. We truly believe that it’s essential to share your passion and knowledge amongst like-minded people to create the best possible games. That’s why we are known for our informal and flexible family-like work culture, while maintaining a professional attitude. You can say we aim for the best of both worlds. If that didn’t convince you yet, we also offer you:
- A diverse workforce with different nationalities and cultures
- Full-time internship with room for personal growth
- The opportunity to have a direct impact on the actual developed games, input and various visions are appreciated
- A beautiful office location nearby the station surrounded by various pubs, restaurants and nearby the forest. Located in the same building as the cinema, library and theater
We strongly prefer candidates that live nearby the studio in Assen, the Netherlands, or are willing to relocate to a place nearby our studio.
If you share our ideology, want to become a great addition to our family and enrich us with your awesome talents, then we would love for you to reach out to us! Don’t worry if your profile doesn’t match all the requirements. Internships are there to learn from, so we will gladly help you where needed! Please send your application (including resume and portfolio) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us!