INTERNSHIP – QUALITY ASSURANCE (QA) GAME TESTER
A team of all trades.
Although Team6 has been in the gaming industry for over 18 years, we still consider ourselves being a young and dynamic company. Developing games for all kinds of platforms, from top 10-mobile games to a great diversity of games for all the latest consoles keeps us creative and always aiming for the skies.
We are looking for a talented and ambitious student that is highly motivated to work on our games together with the existing team of professionals. As a QA intern you will test, tune and suggest detailed refinements to improve the quality and playability of the game. Next to that, you will work on l projects together with our QA team to develop your skills as a QA Tester. Are you a student who is looking for a chance to grow and eventually become a full-fledged QA tester? Then look no further and send us your application!
- You’re currently enrolled in a relevant game development education
- Strong knowledge of how games are developed and how different elements can contribute to the overall playing experience
- Able to spot bugs or other problems and capable of finding out what the cause is
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Being able to document your findings and communicate them to colleagues
- Basic knowledge of programming and/or game design/art
- You have an eye for detail
- You are comfortable with working on one game for a longer period
- Open for feedback and able to process this feedback
- Experience with working under a Producer, in a multidisciplinary team
- Strong English communication skills in both verbal and written capacity
- Experience with UE4
- Experienced with games for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and/or Nintendo Switch
- Proficient in working with bug tracking tools, i.e. Jira
- Passionate about the newest techniques when it comes to Quality Assurance
Team6 as a company:
Our name resembles our core beliefs, the best games are not made by individuals but by teams that have passion for games. Learning and inspiring each other is what we excel at. We put a lot of time in building a culture where our Team6-ers can thrive and enjoy a great atmosphere to, not only work in, but share their passion for creating games with their fellow Team6 members. We truly believe that it’s essential to share your passion and knowledge amongst like-minded people to create the best possible games. That’s why we are known for our informal and flexible family-like work culture, while maintaining a professional attitude. You can say we aim for the best of both worlds. If that didn’t convince you yet, we can also offer you:
- A diverse workforce with different nationalities and cultures
- Full-time internship with room for personal growth
- The opportunity to have a direct impact on the actual developed games, input and various visions are appreciated
- A beautiful office location nearby the station surrounded by various pubs, restaurants and nearby the forest. Located in the same building as the cinema, library and theater
We strongly prefer candidates that live nearby the studio in Assen, the Netherlands, or are willing to relocate to a place nearby our studio.
If you share our ideology, want to become a great addition to our family and enrich us with your awesome talents, then we would love for you to reach out to us! Don’t worry if your profile doesn’t match all the requirements. Internships are there to learn from, so we will gladly help you where needed! Please send your application (including resume and portfolio) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us!