INTERNSHIP – UI ARTIST
A team of all trades.
Although Team6 has been in the gaming industry for over 18 years, we still consider ourselves being a young and dynamic company. Developing games for all kinds of platforms, from top 10-mobile games to a great diversity of games for all the latest consoles keeps us creative and always aiming for the skies.
We are looking for an ambitious student who is up for a challenge, passionate about making games and has a self-driven attitude to learn! As a UI Artist intern, you will be using your knowledge and creativity to create user interfaces which are both visually compelling and user friendly. Are you eager to learn more about UI, are you passionate about making and playing games and do you recognize yourself in the profile described below? Then you might be the intern that we are looking for!
- You’re currently enrolled in a relevant education
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and/or other development software packages
- Able to take art direction, to manage priorities and meet schedule commitments
- A keen eye for detail in design and a solid understanding of graphic design principles, including composition, layout, iconography, animation, typographic and colour theory
- Eager to learn more about how you can make the UI design complies with the usability requirements
- A self-driven attitude to continue learning and improving your skillset
- Open for feedback and able to process this
- Strong English communication skills in both verbal and written capacity
- Experience with different development methodologies, experience with Agile and Waterfall methodology is a plus
TEAM6 AS A COMPANY:
Our name resembles our core beliefs, the best games are not made by individuals but by teams that have passion for games. Learning and inspiring each other is what we excel at. We put a lot of time in building a culture where our Team6-ers can thrive and enjoy a great atmosphere to, not only work in, but share their passion for creating games with their fellow Team6 members. We truly believe that it’s essential to share your passion and knowledge amongst like-minded people to create the best possible games. That’s why we are known for our informal and flexible family-like work culture, while maintaining a professional attitude. You can say we aim for the best of both worlds. If that didn’t convince you yet, we can also offer you:
- A diverse workforce with different nationalities and cultures
- Full-time internship with room for personal growth
- The opportunity to have a direct impact on the actual developed games, input and various visions are appreciated
- A beautiful office location nearby the station surrounded by various pubs, restaurants and nearby the forest. Located in the same building as the cinema, library and theater.
We strongly prefer candidates that live nearby the studio in Assen, the Netherlands, or are willing to relocate to a place nearby our studio.
If you share our ideology, want to become a great addition to our family and enrich us with your awesome talents, then we would love for you to reach out to us! Don’t worry if your profile doesn’t match all the requirements. Internships are there to learn from, so we will gladly help you where needed! Please send your application (including resume and portfolio) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us!