INTERNSHIP – UNREAL PROGRAMMER
A team of all trades.
Although Team6 has been in the gaming industry for over 18 years, we still consider ourselves being a young and dynamic company. Developing games for all kinds of platforms, from top 10-mobile games to a great diversity of games for all the latest consoles keeps us creative and always aiming for the skies.
We are looking for a talented and ambitious student who is highly motivated to work on games in Unreal and is looking for an exciting challenge. As an Intern Programmer you will be working on a big project for multiple platforms to develop your skills while being guided by our talented Tech team. Are you fully committed to learn new things on a daily basis so you can have a good head start in the industry? Then apply now!
- Experienced in C++
- Experience with UE4
- Experience working under a producer, in a multidisciplinary team
- Has knowledge of Software Architecture fundamentals in object-oriented design and data structures
- Experience with gameplay programming
- Experience with debugging tools
- Experience with version control software such as SVN or GIT
- Passionate about the newest techniques when it comes to programming
- Strong English communication skills in both verbal and written capacity
Team6 as a company:
Our name resembles our core beliefs, the best games are not made by individuals but by teams that have passion for games. Learning and inspiring each other is what we excel at. We put a lot of time in building a culture where our Team6-ers can thrive and enjoy a great atmosphere to, not only work in, but share their passion for creating games with their fellow Team6 members. We truly believe that it’s essential to share your passion and knowledge amongst like-minded people to create the best possible games. That’s why we are known for our informal and flexible family-like work culture, while maintaining a professional attitude. You can say we aim for the best of both worlds. If that didn’t convince you yet, we can also offer you:
- A diverse workforce with different nationalities and cultures
- Full-time internship with room for personal growth
- Employee benefits including traveling compensation and pensions
- The opportunity to have a direct impact on the actual developed games, input and various visions are appreciated
- A beautiful office location nearby the station surrounded by various pubs, restaurants and nearby the forest. Located in the same building as the cinema, library and theater
We strongly prefer candidates that live nearby the studio in Assen, the Netherlands, or are willing to relocate to a place nearby our studio.
If you share our ideology, want to become a great addition to our family and enrich us with your awesome talents, then we would love for you to reach out to us! Don’t worry if your profile doesn’t match all the requirements. Internships are there to learn from, so we will gladly help you where needed! Please send your application (including resume and portfolio) to email@example.com.
Questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us!